New to academic podcasts?
This blog is aboutAcademic podcasts Anthropology Archaeology Art Asian Studies Bible Biology Books Computers Courses Economics Five-star professors Getting started Health History Idea of the week International Relations iTunesU Jewish studies Just Fun Knowledge tidbit Lectures Linguistics Literature Math MOOC Philosophy Physics Political Science Psychology Religion Science Sociology Tools & Tips YouTube courses
Subscribe via Facebook
- DIY Scholar Facebook
- Guide to iTunes U
- Best free courses & lectures
- A do-it-yourself international relations course
- Two great international relations courses
- Why northerners fought in the Civil War
- Guide to MIT Open Courseware
- Introduction to Behavioral Economics
- Two great new anthropology classes
- Did the turnip start the industrial revolution?
- How to record a streaming lecture
Tag Archives: Second Inaugural Address
No, it’s not the Gettysburg address. According to Lincoln scholar Ronald C. White. Jr., Lincoln’s greatest speech was the Second Inaugural Address, his famous “with malice toward none, with charity for all” speech that promised healing and reconciliation to the … Continue reading