New to academic podcasts?
This blog is aboutAcademic podcasts Anthropology Archaeology Art Asian Studies Bible Biology Books Computers Courses Economics Five-star professors Getting started Health History Idea of the week International Relations iTunesU Jewish studies Just Fun Knowledge tidbit Lectures Linguistics Literature Math MOOC Philosophy Physics Political Science Psychology Religion Science Sociology Tools & Tips YouTube courses
Subscribe via Facebook
- DIY Scholar Facebook
- Best free courses & lectures
- Guide to iTunes U
- Introduction to Behavioral Economics
- Two great international relations courses
- A History of Jerusalem
- Guide to MIT Open Courseware
- Harvard, MIT & Stanford introduce computer science to the world
- Western Movies: Myth, Ideology, and Genre
- Even more courses!
- Intellectual History of the United States since 1865
Tag Archives: Second Inaugural Address
No, it’s not the Gettysburg address. According to Lincoln scholar Ronald C. White. Jr., Lincoln’s greatest speech was the Second Inaugural Address, his famous “with malice toward none, with charity for all” speech that promised healing and reconciliation to the … Continue reading