New to academic podcasts?
This blog is aboutAcademic podcasts Anthropology Archaeology Art Asian Studies Bible Biology Books Computers Courses Economics Five-star professors Getting started Health History Idea of the week International Relations iTunesU Jewish studies Just Fun Knowledge tidbit Lectures Linguistics Literature Math MOOC Philosophy Physics Political Science Psychology Religion Science Sociology Tools & Tips YouTube courses
Subscribe via Facebook
- DIY Scholar Facebook
- Best free courses & lectures
- Guide to iTunes U
- Why northerners fought in the Civil War
- Getting started
- How to record a streaming lecture
- Two great international relations courses
- A do-it-yourself international relations course
- A History of Jerusalem
- Get a grade and a certificate from free Stanford AI course
- Did tea cause the industrial revolution?
Tag Archives: Eric Rabkin
To hear Sebastian Thrun tell it, some folks like a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) even better than a real world lecture class. Thrun, the founder of Udacity, discovered that some of his Stanford University students liked the online version … Continue reading