Atwood, one of Canada’s leading novelists, gives a wide-ranging view of the human side of debt, from pawnshops to revenge. If you miss the Dec. 19 deadline, don’t despair. You can still listen to the lectures as streaming audio here, or read them in book form.
New to academic podcasts?
This blog is aboutAcademic podcasts Anthropology Archaeology Art Asian Studies Bible Biology Books Computers Courses Economics Five-star professors Getting started Health History Idea of the week International Relations iTunesU Jewish studies Just Fun Knowledge tidbit Lectures Linguistics Literature Math MOOC Philosophy Physics Political Science Psychology Religion Science Sociology Tools & Tips YouTube courses
Subscribe via Facebook
- DIY Scholar Facebook
- Best free courses & lectures
- Guide to iTunes U
- Two great international relations courses
- Why northerners fought in the Civil War
- More Roman history from Isabelle Pafford
- Scholarly blogs
- Introduction to Behavioral Economics
- How to record a streaming lecture
- More lectures on ancient Rome
- Did tea cause the industrial revolution?