Just in time for the market crash and economic crisis of 2008, Harvard history professor Niall Ferguson has hit the talk show interview circuit, promoting his new book, The Ascent of Money, A Financial History of the World which is deep background for the crisis.
You can catch Ferguson discussing his new book here:
You can also hear him discuss Geopolitical Consequences of the Credit Crunch in this October 2008 talk at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
- Great Recessions-Lessons Learned from Japan
- Podcasts to help you understand the economic crisis, part 2
- Pity poor Alan Greenspan
- Podcasts to help you understand the economic crisis
- Help in understanding the economic news
- A brief history of financial panics
- Learn economics on the web