In the past month a number of universities have hosted panel discussions and special speakers to help explain the economic crisis. Here are a few of the best ones:
Causes and Consequences of the 2008 Economic Crisis (iTunes) This panel of speakers from Wellesley College put the crisis into historical context, explain how it developed and give some notions about what will come next.
The Financial Meltdown and the Future of American Politics (iTunes)
Nobel laureate Paul Krugman gives his take on the economic crisis, and the political consequences.
Understanding the Financial Crisis and What It Means to You (iTunes)
This panel discussion at the October 2008 Stanford University homecoming also explains the background of the economic crisis.
- The best financial crisis lectures yet
- Pity poor Alan Greenspan
- Podcasts to help you understand the economic crisis
- Help in understanding the economic news
- A brief history of financial panics
- Learn economics on the web