Here are some links to check out:
- University of Oregon economist Mark Thoma has posted lectures for four of his economics courses on his blog.
- UC Berkeley economist Brad DeLong has posted lectures for a number of his courses on his blog. It can be challenging to find the audio links. See my earlier post: How to download Brad DeLong’s economics courses.
- University of Western Ontario economist John Palmer has posted the lectures for his introductory economics course.
- Caltech professor R. Preston McAfee has posted his textbook The Open Source Introduction to Microeconomics on the web for free download.
- The late Milton Friedman (1912-2006) won the Nobel prize economics in 1976. His 1980 10-part series Free to Choose is available at IdeaChannel.