New to academic podcasts?
This blog is aboutAcademic podcasts Anthropology Archaeology Art Asian Studies Bible Biology Books Computers Courses Economics Five-star professors Getting started Health History Idea of the week International Relations iTunesU Jewish studies Just Fun Knowledge tidbit Lectures Linguistics Literature Math MOOC Philosophy Physics Political Science Psychology Religion Science Sociology Tools & Tips YouTube courses
Subscribe via Facebook
- DIY Scholar Facebook
- Best free courses & lectures
- Guide to iTunes U
- Getting started
- New courses from Harvard, MIT, UC Berkeley
- Guide to MIT Open Courseware
- Justice course from Harvard
- The audacity of Udacity
- Two great international relations courses
- Even more courses!
- Harvard, MIT & Stanford introduce computer science to the world
Tag Archives: Second Inaugural Address
No, it’s not the Gettysburg address. According to Lincoln scholar Ronald C. White. Jr., Lincoln’s greatest speech was the Second Inaugural Address, his famous “with malice toward none, with charity for all” speech that promised healing and reconciliation to the … Continue reading